SUMMIT REAL ESTATE GROUP
Serving Southern California
Orange, Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
OUR TEAMS QUALIFICATIONS
We are New Home Co-Broker (NHCB) certified and have years of direct experience working for New Home Builders in Southern California. Our Team has over 25 years resale real estate experience and have closed over 1,000 real estate transactions.
Paul and Tony were previously with RE/MAX of Valencia and have received the Platinum and Chairman Awards for Sales Performance and were members of the RE/MAX Inner Circle of Top Agents.
Our Team has received the following Certifications:
1. Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
2. Certified Investment Agent Specialist (CIAS)
3. Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
4. Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
5. Certified Short Sale Agent (CSSA)
6. Certified Foreclosure Agent (CFA)
OUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION
2. Negotiate Builder Contingent Sale, Price Reductions and Option Upgrades
3. Negotiate Lender Loan Closing Costs if Financing
4. Listing Buyer's Current Home at Discounted Commission and Coordinate both TransactIons
5. Provide Information on Prop 60/90 Property Tax Transfers, Capital Gains Tax, 1031 Exchange, Mortgage and Property Tax Deductions
6. Discounted Contractor Services (Landscaping, Painting, etc)
7. Consultation on Solar and Smart System Options
8. $1,000,000 Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy
9. SoCal New Home Guide and Links to Pricing, Floor Plans, HOA, Property Tax, Amenities and School District Information.
New Home Co-Broker Certification
This training in addition to direct New Home Builder Sales experience qualifies our Team to help you navigate thru all of the twists and turns in finding and acquiring a New Home and going thru the various selection stages of designing your home. We also save you substantial time, effort and money in the process.
Santa Clarita Valley/LA County